- Where is BMC Stock Holdings located?
- BMC Stock Holdings has locations in many markets throughout the United States. You may find a location near you by going to our location finder.
Our corporate headquarters is located at:
980 Hammond Drive Two Lakeside Commons
Atlanta, GA 30328
- On what stock exchange are BMC Stock Holdings shares traded, and what is the ticker symbol?
- Our common stock is listed on the Nasdaq Stock Market in the United States under the ticker symbol “BMCH.”
- How can I purchase BMC Stock Holdings shares?
- BMC Stock Holdings' common stock can be purchased in the open market through a registered brokerage firm.
- Who are the members of the BMC Stock Holdings' Management and Board of Directors?
- You can view our Board of Directors and Management team by visiting the Board and Management section of our Investor Relations website.
- Who is the BMC Stock Holdings' transfer agent and what is their contact information?
- Our transfer agent, Computershare, can help you in a variety of shareholder-related services including change of address, lost stock certificates, stock transfer, account status and other administrative services. You can contact our transfer agent at:Investor Centre website
Toll Free Number: 877-373-6374 (US, Canada, Puerto Rico)
Toll number: 781-575-2879 (non-US)Written requests
P.O. Box 43078
Providence, RI 02940-3078By overnight delivery:
250 Royall Street
Canton, MA 02021
- When does the fiscal year end for BMC Stock Holdings?
- Our fiscal year ends on December 31.
- When is BMC Stock Holdings' next earnings release?
- The timing of our next earnings release is available at the Press Releases section of our Investor Relations website. Past releases can be viewed by clicking here.
- What is BMC Stock Holdings' CUSIP number?
- BMC Stock Holdings' CUSIP is 05591B 109.
- Who are the BMC Stock Holdings' independent auditors?
- Our auditors are PricewaterhouseCoopers LLC.
- How do I contact the Investor Relations department with a question or request?
- You can contact BMC Stock Holdings Investor Relations via email at investors@BMCStockHoldings.com. In addition, you can reach Investor Relations by calling 919-431-1133. For information requests, you may also visit the Investor Contact section of our Investor Relations website.
- Where can I find all of the SEC filings for BMC Stock Holdings? Where can I download and view quarterly and annual reports?
- Quarterly and annual reports, as well as other SEC filings, can be accessed at the Financial Information section of the Investor Relations websiete or directly from the sec at www.sec.gov
- Can I request to receive all SEC filings, annual reports, and/or proxy statements electronically rather than through the mail?
- Yes, to receive news updates and SEC filings alerts you can register your email address at the email sign up section of our investor relations website.
- How do I get added to BMC Stock Holdings' Corporation's email distribution list?
- Please go to the email sign up section of our investor relations website.
- Does BMC Stock Holdings distribute dividends?
- We do not pay a cash dividend on our common stock. We currently expect to retain future earnings, if any, for use in the operation and expansion of our business and do not anticipate paying any cash dividends in the foreseeable future.